The Independent Curriculum Group is a learning community of engaged academic leaders and schools working to promote the transformation of teaching and learning. Collaborating through our Partner Program and our events, resources, and services, individuals and institutions build capacity in the development of effective curriculum based on their unique missions and the special resources, needs, talents, and passions of their own communities of educators and learners.
The work of the Independent Curriculum Group includes:
* Supporting innovation in teaching and learning
* Promoting dialogue between educators in all sectors and at all levels
* Facilitating collaboration among schools
* Providing professional learning for educators
* Supporting schools in all aspects of their operations in the service of teachers, students, and families
The Independent Curriculum Group is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and does not discriminate in its programs, selection of vendors, or employment policies on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.